Carbon Fiber Lanyard ™
Tired of lanyards that have unnecessary components? Search no longer. Mooseknuckle Lanyards prides itself in making a fly fishing lanyard that is the ultimate in form, function, and durability. Our lanyards are designed, tested, and made by fly fisherman for fly fisherman!
Never used a lanyard? Then you are missing out on a much more enjoyable experience on the water. MooseKnuckle Lanyards offer the user an alternative to heavy fishing packs and hot fly fishing vests. With a MooseKnuckle Lanyard you are able to carry everything that is needed to have a comfortable, successful day on the water.
- Type III Commercial Para Cord
- 7 Inner Cords Made of 14 Strings with a rating of 35 lbs each.
- 14 Strings with a rating of 17.5 lbs each.
- 32 Strand Sheath
- Minimum Breaking Strength of 550 lbs.
- Drys Quickly
- Mold, Mildew, and UV Resistant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High Density Foam Neck Padding and Fly Patches
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Spacers
- 5 – 80 lb Test Duo-Lock Snaps™
- High Density Rubber Cinch Beads
- Break Away Safety Clasp
- Ultralight, Extremely Strong Carbon Fiber Tube Spacers
- Anti-sway Stainless Steel Alligator Clip
- MooseKnuckle Lanyards Quick Adjust System (patent pending)
- Does not compromise the structural integrity of the foam.
- Allows the user to quickly and easily make adjustments while wearing the lanyard.
- Hand Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty!
Available Cord Colors
I have to admit I was very skeptical about the usefulness and especially the comfort of a lanyard. During my visit to North Carolina, I had a chance to try Mooseknuckle lanyard as well as the Mooseknuckle tippet on several fishing trips and I am sure that from now on they will be with me on every fishing trip. I found them to be very comfortable and functional.- Andrés Touceda